SMPN 2 Pamarican

Friday, June 23, 2017

MATERI PELAJARAN B.INGGRIS 8 KURIKULUM 2013 KOMPLIT

Materi Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris untuk jenjang SMP/MTs kelas 8 Kurikulum 2013 semester ganjil dan genap ini dapat dibaca/dipelajari juga bisa di download dalam bentuk PDF, dengan cara klik pada masing-masing link di bawah ini :

1.   Chapter I It's English Time
2.   Chapter II We can do it, and we will do it
3.   Chapter III We know what to do
4.   Chapter IV Come to my birthday, please!
5.   Chapter V I’m so happy for you!
6.   Chapter VI Our busy roads
7.   Chapter VII My uncle is a zookeeper
8.   Chapter VIII What are you doing?
9.   Chapter IX Bigger is not always better
10. Chapter X When I was a child
11. Chapter XI Yes, we made it!
12. Chapter XII Don’t forget it, please !
13. Chapter XII We got a lot of histories

0 comments:

Post a Comment